- Increased wear resistance
- Good tribological specifications
- Very robust
- Resistant to shock loads
Tolerances for plastic gears
- Economic high-volume production through injection moulding
- Maintenance-free properties reduce costs for lubrication and maintenance
- No minimum order quantity, available from stock
The hole diameters d1 for spur gears made of plastic are machined with reamers.
It should be noted that due to the behaviour of the material, as well as temperature influences, the bores of the gears may be narrowed by 0.02-0.04. The tolerance for the bore diameter d1 is given as H10.